Since there are so many bride-to-be wonder how to write wedding invitation wording in a formal style for different host like in a wedding vow, programs for ceremony, so it is needed a brief explanation about this matter. Actually the text of the proper wedding invitation etiquette varies country to country, but there is a general rule that understood among communities especially in west counties. Basically writing the wording for wedding invitations follow the formal style, but there is also a style that is more informal or casual or simple.
List Of Invitation Wording EtiquetteIn general the wedding invitation etiquette and refers to formal style like below :
- Title Mr. and Mrs are abbreviated and followed by the complete name of the father of the bride including first and last name.
- Set of parent should be separated on different line, written first before bride and groom.
- Bride’s parents is written first if both sets parent as host.
- Date and time should be written in alphabet, example : the eight of August Two thousand and seven, six o'clock in the evening, three o'clock.
- There is no punctuation in each line, just coma for place between city and state.