1. PlanningIt may seem a simple task: inviting friends and family to your wedding. But compiling the guest list, the retrace of all addresses, pick out a beautiful card and ensure that all invitations in time to go on the bus, it may take longer than you think. So start on time with making a schedule. Please pay attention to the delivery time for the wedding invitations and plan some extra time to correct mistakes and inviting any overlooked guests.
2. When to send wedding invitationsThough it is advisable to start on time with thinking about the invitations, it only needs about 8 weeks before the wedding actually be sent. Do this before, then it is more likely that the guest loyalty card lose somewhere. Faith in a busy your (holiday) period, then it is a good idea for a number of months in advance "Save the Date to send 'tickets. This is a casual card showing only the announcement that you are getting married on a certain date, and allows guests able to keep this date.
3. Information on the wedding cardFor designing the invitations it is a good idea to make a checklist of all the information. What should be placed at least at the wedding card is the following:
- The names of the bride and groom
- The names of the recipients (you want the guest in question give the ability to take someone, write "Julia Becker and guest).
- The date
- The location, where the wedding ceremony will take place